Super Rainy Sunday

 At Home Watching Cartoons & Goofing off on the Interweb

Some videos I put together this week : Cherry-faced Meadowhawk


Bronzed Tiger Beetle :


Autumn Meadowhawk :


Been spending most of the day photographing weird things like rocks & fridge magnets :




The things I get up to on a cold rainy autumn day. I was suppose to go on a long hike today ... but the rain rain did not go away. Thank goodness I had National Drink Beer Day & International Coffee Day to celebrate this week. I also took a four day weekend ... so I have been goofing off for quite a bit this weekend. Any hoo I hope you like the videos, it was my first attempts at creating a macro video. & boy oh boy you can see the shaking & the problem of keeping focus. Hopefully in time I will get better, when I purchase a gimbal or a tripod. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music & Artist : Leonard Cohen

Products : Google

Photography : Coke