National Drink Beer Day

 Cheers Everyone !




My beer of choice : Grolsch I have been drinking it since I was a teenager & able to consume the wonderful golden nectar that is beer. Usually enjoy the Heineken while out due to it being more widely distributed at the pubs & bars. 

Like most things, we look to the ancient Egyptians for answers. Historians point to beer as a ceremonial drink over 5,000 years ago because papyrus scrolls have been discovered documenting early beer recipes. But the Mesopotamians may have actually been the first to develop beer over 10,000 years ago, before recorded history.


Enjoy some suds today you deserve it !

I am a serious beer drinker & here is my stein to prove it. I bought this beautiful hunting motif stein while I was in Koblenz, Germany. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music & Artist : Leonard Cohen

Graphic Design : Book Covers

Products : Google