Products : Google

 I love my Google Products !

I have never been more happier with products than I am with Google ! Using their suite of products while on my Pixel 4a is so very sweet. And the recent addition of Spotify has made the music flow seamlessly across the board and made me a very happy fellow. I stated using Google when I purchased my Pixel2 and I will never look back ! I can't wait to purchase on of their Pixelbook laptops and totally ingrate the Google experience on all platforms. So very excited for what lies ahead of me and my Google !!

Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search enginecloud computing, software, and hardware. It is considered one of the Big Five technology companies in the U.S. information technology industry, alongside AmazonFacebookApple, and Microsoft. (Wikipedia text)

Google was founded in September 1998 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14 percent of its shares and control 56 percent of the stockholder voting power through supervoting stock. They incorporated Google as a California privately held company on September 4, 1998. Google was then reincorporated in Delaware on October 22, 2002. An initial public offering (IPO) took place on August 19, 2004, and Google moved to its headquarters in Mountain View, California, nicknamed the  Googleplex. In August 2015, Google announced plans to reorganize its various interests as a conglomerate called Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet's leading subsidiary and will continue to be the umbrella company for Alphabet's Internet interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet. In 2021, the Alphabet Workers Union was founded, mainly composed of Google employees. (Wikipedia text)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Music & Artist : Leonard Cohen

1968 : The Year I was Born