Self Promotion & Websites

 https://shchepanekgreg.myportfolio.com/

I originally had two websites, one for graphic design and another for my photography but I ended up losing them during the pandemic to the exuberant costs it took to maintain them. So I ended up with myportfolio.com which is owned and operated by Adobe Inc. and most importantly it is free and it does a relatively good job of highlighting my work and interests. The site is comprised of a splash page and then four Work pages : Flora Photography; Photography; Fauna Photography and Graphic Design. 

I decided to go this route in 2023 and that is why the pages are all labelled with that date. But the work spans my thirty five years in the graphic design & photography industries. But I must say I am lacking in samples of my graphic works, you can get a better sampling on my Facebook pages : Graphic Illustrations and my photography at : GSDesignPhotography

On my splash page you can see samples of a variety of my work in photography and this one photo shot by my best friend John Hryniuk that was taken in Arundel, England in 1990. This is my most favourite portrait that was taken of me but there were many other favourite shots that he had captured during our trip together to the UK.

There are not many portraits of me that I like which is strange me being a photographer and such. I will share with you this one when I was a proud owner of two websites back in the day :

Wishing you a great day and just hoping you find what I talked about here of interest to you. ttfn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1968 : The Year I was Born

Products : Google

Music & Artist : Leonard Cohen