Now Ziggy Played ...

 I Have a Brand new Guitar

But first let's see what it can do



KC from the Sunshine Band

& the Spiders from Mars

Marci took this picture

And this how I introduce my new camera featuring the lovely KC and her beautiful eyes that look like diamonds. A new camera you may ask, yes, a Canon EOS R7 choosing not to go with the R5 or the Nikon D850. Those two will be purchased when ready, first being the Nikon and then finally the Canon but where would I go from there ? Maybe a Leica, I have used their lenses on other cameras and have said to myself "Damn baby you are fine & fit."

iPhone 13 Pro photo

So that will be it for my camera technology ? I should invest in a telephoto zoom lense at some point, probably when I get too old to chase all these creature features that I do when I go out there to the wilderness. But for now I still like getting close to the critters as long as they let me, mostly accommodating, mostly.


My cameras' are my guitars & sometimes they yield the most beautiful music, an Aural Sculpture. Only that the animals are making the music, I keep my trap shut until the end of the session where all I say is a simple "Thank you" to my subjects.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music & Artist : Leonard Cohen

Products : Google

1968 : The Year I was Born